Date: 11 – 12 Aug 09
Venue: Federal Hotel, KL
Who Should Attend?
· Anyone interested in the implementation of BS 25999.
· Participants involved in developing, operating, and/or maintaining business continuity systems based on BS 25999.
· Professionals interested or involved with introducing BS 25999 into an organization.
· Business Continuity Managers.
· Business Managers.
· Professionals involved with other management systems.
· Participants required by their manager/organization to learn about implementation of a BCM.
Business Continuity Management Program
Roles and Responsibilities required for a BCM program
Documentation within a BCM
Implementation and ongoing management of a BCM program
Understanding the organization
Determining BC Strategies
Developing and implementing a BCM response
Embedding BCM in organisation’s culture
Awareness of BCM in an organization
The registration Process
For more information, kindly contact: