His previous jobs include as a researcher (politics & community dev.); administrator; HR practitioner; investment analyst; environment, safety & health officer; and university lecturer. Given his education, training exposure and working experience, Mr Allan is considered a multi-disciplinary person, blending all his knowledge, insights and judgements into a holistic approach. He is now a "HSEQ Advisor", and readily available to advice organisations (public, private & NGOs) on these disciplines.
Friday, October 3, 2008
Key Advisor / Trainer:
ALLAN GUIM DUMBONG
Allan G Dumbong, 44, has more than 10 years of experience in the HSEQ fields. He is a trained Safety and Health Officer (SHO) from the National Insitute of Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) Malaysia. He has also attended several CEP courses on OSH that helped him in advising a number of industries in his hometown, Sabah, Malaysia. He is also a trained and experienced environmental consultant, registered with the Department of Environment (DOE) as a Social Impact Assessment (SIA) Consultant. With the completion of the International Environmental Management Auditors (IEMA) Approved Environmental Management Systems (EMS) Lead Auditor Course, he now qualifies as a First & Second Party as well as a Provisional Third Party Auditor on EMS ISO14001:2004. He has also completed the International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) approved Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OHSMS) 18001:2007 Lead Auditor Course, which qualifies him to be a First, Second and Provisional Third Party Auditor for the OSHAS18001:2007. He has also completed the NIOSH's Train The Trainer (TTT1) to enable him to develop and conduct training and assessment on the appropriate HSEQ courses.
He has been associated with the Department of Environment (DOE), Malaysia, Environment Protection Department (EPD) Sabah, NIOSH and Department of Occupational Safety and Health (DOSH) Malaysia, BSI Management Systems and involved in a number of seminars, workshops and dialogues with these institutions.
Mr Allan holds BA Hons (Political Sc.) from the National University of Malaysia, Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Ohio University, Athens, Ohio, USA and Master of Advanced Business Practice (MAdvBusPrac) from University of South Australia, Adelaide, Australia.
OUR SPECIALIZATIONS ARE:
- Establishing occupational safety and health systems in organizations.
- Conduct Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) for development projects;
- Conduct environmental compliance audit & prepare monitoring reports for Department of Environment;
- Establish Environmental Management System (EMS) in organizations;
- Conduct environmental education programs.
- Conduct training & audit (internal, 2nd party & 3rd party) on ISO 14001: 2004 Environmental Management System (EMS), ISO 9001:2005 Quality Management System; OSHAS 18001 Occupational Safety and Health Management System; SA 8000 Social Accountability.
- Supply personal protective equipment (PPE) & fire safety equipment to industries and individuals;
- Supply and installation of environmental mitigation devices/equipments.
Hi Welcome to this new site: HSEQ ADVISORS.
HSEQ is literally representing "Health, Safety, Environment & Quality". So as "Advisors", we are providing organizations (both profit and not-for-profit) with proper advices on health, safety, environmental and quality managements. The very objective is to educate and share with them about the importance of providing and healthy and safe living environment, that is also sustainable, environmental friendly and commended as comforming to world class standard.
Our Contact Address:
BORNEO RESOURCES NETWORK SDN BHD
Lot 8, 1st Floor, Shoplot Taman Sinar Baru
Mile 3, Tuaran Road, Likas
88865 Kota Kinabalu
Tel & Fax: 6 088 7253979